Lifelong learning, support and investment of young people and equal opportunities for access to education were some of the themes raised by Lubo Minchev, Telelink CEO, during his participation in the Education and Labor National Conference of KRIB. He announced that Telelink will initiate an education campaign in order to address the issue.
- Educating people – the best way to solve the challenges in cybersecurity
- Artificial Intelligence at Sofia Open Tennis Tournament
- Lubo Minchev elected as member of AmCham Board of Directors
- Initiative to reduce the level of functional illiteracy
- Telelink Supports the Paris Call for Trust & Security in Cyberspace